Skip to content

Dogpack running and playing. Pic. heavy:)

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kwame and Malaika (pic heavy)

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    Great photos! Love them all, especially the first and last! Darling pups.
  • Run Puppy, RUN! and Pretty Girl too :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    I think basenjis are the most beautiful creatures - running full out like that and having all feet off the ground, so close to just flying! But Miss Ono is very special too. Thank you for sharing such lovely pictures.
  • Adjusting to our new home (warning: pic heavy)

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    ArwenA
    I love his look. Handsome fella!
  • More of Tenji! (pic heavy)

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    I love his happy basenji face - great shots!
  • One year with Cody (pic heavy!)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures and congratulationss on your first year - may you have many, many more
  • Maverick I Play For Keeps Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    Aw Thanks Everyone! We were going to take Maverick to the Dog Park today to play, but its raining. He is doing very well…Im back to work on Wednesday after my stitches are taken out and Aiden is starting School where i work as well. Im going to miss being away from Maverick, but my sister Vanessa is excited to have time with him, lol. Geoff is still home but not for too much longer :( . I am going to get some rest, Enjoy the pictures!! More to come SOON!!