• The big bold lion hunter looking for his prey…

Any lions over there?

"I see them! I'm going to get them! Attac!"

"Die lions, die!"

The end…

Poor lions…

Starring:
    Kasko as the Lion hunter
    Truls and Kahlo as lions

• Brave little Kasko, good boy!

• Haha. What were the lions?

Medjai does that sometimes. I actually had to leave the park because he wouldn't leave the mountain dogs alone. He would stalk them and then snap an their faces when he got close. They didn't mind though and just wanted to go play with the big dogs.

• The "lions" are Kahlo - my giant schnauzer, and Truls - my brothers hound dog mix. I had them both on leash and I can tell you that it is not easy to take pictures with 50kg unevenly devided between them wanting to chase the litle roughrat who ran all over the place. 😃

• He is getting so big!!! :):):):):)

Good Lion Hunter!!! He looks like he needs a nice treat!!!

• Kasko is adorable!!! Which camera do you have to get such great shots?

Greetings from Austria,
    Fibula

• Aah.. What a hero!! A true Super-B 😃

• Great shots - we obviously have some very good photographers in our midst!

• Funny - and Kasko has different markings from any Basenji I have seen before. A mix? And a straighter tail? Cute!

• He looks very satisfied with himself on the last picture.
    Whats happened to Tric, Anette ?

• Thanks. 🙂

Fibula: I use a Nikon D80. I love it.

TikaLynn: He is not a mix, he is from Kingwanas basenji in Norway. 🙂 Here: http://www.kingwanas.com/gkull.html

Thunderbird: Tric went to live with his new owner a week ago. I miss him alot! But the new owner is totaly in love with him. 🙂

• Thanks Anette,
    i'm glad Tric is ok and has a nice new owner. it must of been so difficult for you to take him when you did, just after getting Kasko. I know how hard it is with Malaika and she is our only Dog.

• @TikaLynn:

Funny - and Kasko has different markings from any Basenji I have seen before. A mix? And a straighter tail? Cute!

There are lots of Basenjis that are pretty plain in markings… And he has a nice tail curl except when running, more Basenji tails uncurl when running.

• as i said on "hundesonen", beautiful pics ❤

• @thunderbird8588:

Thanks Anette,
    i'm glad Tric is ok and has a nice new owner. it must of been so difficult for you to take him when you did, just after getting Kasko. I know how hard it is with Malaika and she is our only Dog.

It was hard - too much work with two puppies and a giant - but it was fun, and absolutly worth it, and I never intended to keep him, so I new when I found the perfect owner that it was the right thing to do. 🙂

Tric got the best start I could give him, and he got time to face the world outside of the boarding kennel he grew up on, with support he needed from Kahlo and Kasko. Now he is an only dog in his new home, and the center of all attention.

And Kasko is the only puppy here and gets spoiled rotten. He sleeps on my lap in this very moment. I think he miss a playmate on his own size sometimes - but as the pictures shows - size does not matter for a lion hunter. 😃 And I think he is going to be a big boy - already 6,5 kg heavy. Almoust 4 months old.

Here are some more pictures:

He wants to play with the big dogs an run as fast as his small legs can carry him:

And back to me for a treat:

Have to taste everything, and leafs is good!

"Hello! Treats, please!"

I'm just so happy with him, he is the easyest puppy I have had, he sleeps, he eats (he will do anything for food), he plays, he jodels, he loves beeing outside, and doesn't mind walking on leash anymore. He is just perfeckt! And, Kahlo loves him, and he loves her. 😃

• He is darling. I like his harness, too, it looks safe and comfortable.

Suggested Topics