Skip to content

Our new baby is finally here!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Dolce is finally here and loves her new friends!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    vickayxV
    Yah she has learned to ring the poochie bells only if she knows the other dogs that live upstairs are outside.. makes me laugh cause she doesn't do it any other time hahha
  • New addition in New Orleans!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    dmeyD
    Congratulations, very jealous of the yodel.. Ayo is completely quiet.. I actually don't think vie ever heard a yodel!!!!
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • New adopted baby Cooper

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    14k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Very kind of you not only to give Cooper a home but to keep in touch with first owner. Good luck. Rita Jean
  • My New Baby…

    Show Off Your Dog
    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    21k Views
    nala121498N
    Glad to hear all went well and I'm sure she will settle in soon…looking forward to the pictures! I hope you can get some sleep soon!
  • My Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    No, not Maya, never. :D Hey, I'd be watching that intently too!