Skip to content

What is this little boy's name? Throw me a bone…..

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • Name ??

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    LindaHL
    Jamesg1012's post is spam.
  • Vote: which name???

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    T
    I agree, I wait to be around a pup for a bit and then often pick a name that ties to the registered name; FoPaw's Designated Driver "Sober" FoPaw's Little Bit of Luck "Clover" FoPaw's Oh My God "Odin" FoPaw's Makes U Wonder "Stevie" FoPaw's Lead Singer "Diva" there are many more but these are a couple that come to mind, owners have picked similar matches. Jordan Reed has chosen some very clever names as well. Atarasi D'Lucks Edition "Eddie" (Clover's brother) Atarasi About Face "Sarge" Atarasi All About Me "Mimi" I love playing with names like this. I like Oakley myself but I think you'll be surprised to know exactly what his name is when you get him home. Good luck with the new baby. Therese
  • Orijen Puppy vs. Nature's Variety Instinct?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    35k Views
    B
    I used Orijen for a few months. Our boy seemed to like it, but sometimes he would skip a meal. But then we switched to Nature's Variety and he seems to like it even better, hasn't missed a meal in over a year! Both great dog foods though!
  • Blink and it's Gone!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    AndrewA
    Lola used to eat way too fast & she would be very gassy & throw up often after eating. We got her a bowl similar to the brake fast bowl… don't know the name but same concept & we just picked it up at the local PetSmart. Very inexpensive ($7 maybe)... it has plastic dividers to slow her down. I love it & highly recommend it! It completely stopped the throwing up & combined with a change in diet also cut down on smelly gas.
  • Nick names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    56
    0 Votes
    56 Posts
    44k Views
    BuanaB
    hihi Nice topic! Buana (bizi) Bu'tje Buaaaan Nina Naanie Banaantje Benina Chafuko (amani) Chaf(fie) Chif chaf chippie Chips Foekie Hailey ( Hello I love you <- thats her real name :S) Heelipeel Paneelie Heeltje Mutsie Koetje (translated: little cow) Spaiky our cat: Tjaik Loempia Zwartman (blackman) Paikypaik
  • Name that pup!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    27k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    Robyn posted on a Facebook today, so perhaps she is just busy with other things.