Better Late than Never!

Here comes the brag for Kairoe's first year! We or should I say I was quite hesitant in handling him as I have no clue whatsoever what conformation entailed, but with help from Arlene, Robyn, Sue, everybody in the BCOC and youtube - it became manageable. And we can't discount the fact that Kairoe has been pretty cooperative in the ring, except for one time when he growled at a judge. We got the official certificate of his championship in the mail this week! Yay!

As I'm sure all of you understand.. there's a million pictures. I just chose a couple of photos in the ring in all the shows he was in. Enjoy!
attachment_t_8163_0_1stshow_a.jpg
attachment_t_8163_1_1stshow_b.jpg
attachment_t_8163_2_1stshow_c.jpg
attachment_t_8163_3_3rdshow_day1.jpg
attachment_t_8163_4_3rdshow_day2_a.jpg
attachment_t_8163_5_3rdshow_day2_b.jpg
attachment_t_8163_6_3rdshow_day2_c.jpg
attachment_t_8163_7_4thshow_day1.jpg
attachment_t_8163_8_4thshow_day2_a.jpg
attachment_t_8163_9_4thshow_day2_b.jpg

Congrats.. that is really wonderful….

Again, Congrats to both you and Kai! From a rocky start (I think I'm going to throw up) to winning his Ch in less than 6 shows. Good work Clar and Emm. You deserved it for the time and effort you put forth.

Congrats! That's great!

Congratulations, great pics

Houston

Huge congratulations..you both deserve it..Kai is looking swell..

@nomrbddgs:

Again, Congrats to both you and Kai! From a rocky start (I think I'm going to throw up) to winning his Ch in less than 6 shows. Good work Clar and Emm. You deserved it for the time and effort you put forth.

Hahaha.. you're a lifesaver! I'm sure that'll be imbedded in your memory! Really looking forward to the Specialties now.

@Basenjimamma:

Huge congratulations..you both deserve it..Kai is looking swell..

Thank you!

Congrats! Love the pics, Kairoe is handsome!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.