Skip to content

My little Nicole

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My little Nani

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    TimesthemythT
    omg she looks like a miniature adult. Really cute; and she is unique looking to me. I like seeing diversity in basenjis - some of the lines are starting to look like exact copies of one another, which is kind of sad.
  • A little of exercising

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    I agree, Geasy could loose a bit of weight.. I think Masai looks great!! I'll have my fingers crossed for him to get his final point for his junior championship!
  • Nicole is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    12k Views
    MandyM
    That vid is ADORABLE!
  • My little lover

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Buana: www.diebo.nl Thanks! :D
  • More pics of Little Eesha!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Dont they just love the sun!
  • A little chilly while camping!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    We will definately have Hollie in the woods with us soon. The hubby is just itching to get to camp and trout fish. Glad to know yours are chicken… and don't wander. I'm hoping for the same with Hollie. I think she'll make a fine camping dog!