Skip to content

Bonjour

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi I’m Stephanie!

    Member Introductions
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    34k Views
    senjisillyS
    You should share a photo of your mix. We'd all love to meet her.
  • New Basenji Owners

    Member Introductions
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    ZandeZ
    Welcome aboard, but do share his registered name ? Who are Dad and Mom and what was his date of birth so we can be sure to add him to the Basenji pedigree on-line database (with a photo ???) for the world to share him. http://www.pedigrees.zandebasenjis.com/
  • Here's Safi

    Member Introductions
    16
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    15k Views
    elbrantE
    @saving said in Here's Safi: I'm sure the royals did it with great thought too!! :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
  • 3 Votes
    33 Posts
    23k Views
    tanzaT
    @basenjilovers - She is very cute, please make sure that DNA testing was done for Fanconi and PRA. And if not or you are not sure, you can get the test kits at www.ofa.org. You do the test as it is a cheek swab.
  • Howdy from Dandy!

    Member Introductions
    14
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    14k Views
    D
    @elbrant Thank you so much!!
  • Bonjour from Montreal!

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    23k Views
    nsbluenoseN
    I know what you mean, Tp3, things change a lot when a second dog comes! Anyhow, I've decided not to get a second dog yet. Uma has had some "incidents" in the past few weeks that have made me realize she probably still doesn't feel 100% stable yet with us. As much as I wanted a second dog for her to have a friend, she's shown me that we still need to work on bonding and making her feel secure.