Skip to content

International Rescue and Adoption Program

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji adoption

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    11k Views
    F
    Thank you for the information, I just joined the group.
  • Not really rescue…

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    www.puppyfind.com you have to seach for Basenjis for sale and then scroll through all the puppies listed and look for Breeding pair
  • Does this qualify as a rescue?

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    khanisK
    Puppy mill.
  • Rescue in Iowa

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    Keith is in Indy and BEAR is in Dayton, OH
  • Adoption???

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    V
    @AC~Akeyla: Well, we recieved an email from the coordinator of the B we want to adopt. She is ready to set up a home visit… I figure that's better than not hearing back from them. Huh? Also, what are they looking at when they come for a home visit? I'm happy to hear the good news. You have a good coordinator. My application and request to adopt fell through the cracks, so I'm happy to hear people in your area are efficient and on the ball. Good luck. Keep us posted.
  • What rescue does for any basenji you adopt.

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    hi sharon. I feel like I know you. I have read your stuff on Brat. I am glad that you are getting the word out on Brat. Mabel, My B was adopted from there. I cannot say enough good things about people in that organization. Actually I'm in that organization. We are good people. Mabel's foster was very helpful with helping me understand her behavior. I think a lot of it was due to fact Mabel is an alpha female. Well just thought I would say hi bubsgram94