Skip to content

Animal rescue site

Basenji Rescue
  • Just wanted to get the word out on animal rescue. If you go to this site you
    can click to feed animals, give books to children, fund mammograms etc. It only takes a minute and there are many worthwhile causes.

    Thanks for your reading this.

    bubsgram94

Suggested Topics

  • Medfly Basenji Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nobarkusN
    Yes, they are as I got my current Basenji there last year. They just don't get around to updating their site because they're so busy. You have to email Karen Jones and she will let you know what's current.
  • Rescue needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    I wanted to get Roo but I have a couple family members that have been ill and don't want to have to board a newly arrived furry friend. So … we will wait to adopt again.
  • Rescue in Iowa

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    dashD
    Keith is in Indy and BEAR is in Dayton, OH
  • Help prevent a rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Our local Humane Society collects dog food donations (even opened bags) for distribution to those who can't afford to feed their pets. I try and drop off a bag once in a while, but I forget. Thanks for the reminder!
  • UK Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    To dream the dream no resuce problems and a waiting list if you want one. Rita Jean
  • Rescue in Canada

    Basenji Rescue
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    A
    Sorry did not realize this was that old .