Skip to content

3 TN Basenjis

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    He did look like he had short legs but I thought his body was long for a Rat Terrier. I am so used to them having a docked tail and much more white on the body. I thought he may be a poorly bred Basenji. Mansfield is not too far away from the Amish area. I wonder if he barks much! Jennifer
  • 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    I also thank you for being so good to give this boy a,home. it sounds as though he's had a really rough time in the past but I know you'll make up for all that. I hope he gives you a lot of pleasure.
  • 3 Free basenjis in Lubbock

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    T
    Anne says these kids have already been picked up by BRAT! Terry
  • 3 TN Basenjis

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Keoki the Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    24k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Macpack, Thanks for the update. It is nice to know that Kona and Keoki are so happy together and that Lisa and her husband must feel so good knowing they did a great thing..
  • Looking for a basenji lover to adopt 3 1/2 yr old

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    Its very hard not to be judgemental, but when I deal with folks rehoming their dogs, I do try to be kind. At least until I get the dog out of the home. Then I vent to my dog rescue friends. Sometimes, you just have to.