• I adopted my B from Americas Basenji Rescue. I got a message from them yesterday of a lady in TN who is very ill and would like to place her 3 13 year old Basenjis. I would take them but I am not sure that mine would get along with them and I also work full time, so I am afraid that I could not give them the attention they need. The lady is willing to pay their plane fair anywhere just to make sure that they have a good home. If you or anyone you know may be interested, please e-mail me at mecarr05@gmail.com.

Thank you and god bless.

• Do you have information on male? female? colors?

• I dont but the rescue that I got my B from does. I am re-posting it for them. Their e-mail is rebecca.sloan@sbcglobal.net. They would have liked to take them in but they are full. I really would have liked to take them in myself but I work full-time and im not sure that dogs those age should be left alone. I also have a 2.5 year old B girl and not sure if they would want to play all the time. Please help these poor puppies out if you can! I cant but thats why I am re-posting it. They are talking about putting them down if they dont find a home and there is no reason why they should be put down if they are healthy!

Thank you so much!

• Has she contacted BRAT?

• BRAT decided not to take them because of their age, lack of fosters and lack of adoptions.

• Houston

ooh, that hurts me to hear….and about those poor dogs predicament and about BRAT..

• There is still a lot of life in a 13 year old basenji, I hope someone is able to help them out.

Suggested Topics