• Yay we have found a house in Scotland:D We will be in it in time for xmas. Really looking forward to moving back to my home country but will miss hubby as he still has 3 years left so will be living in the mess married unaccompanied:( It will be very strange being back on civvie street but good at the same time. As much as I like it here in Ireland it will be nice not having to worry about where you can and can't go and also say when people ask what your husband does:rolleyes:

• Houston

Glad you are on your way home..Sorry about the years apart from your husband still, that must be tough..I long for my husband to come home every day..when 5:30 pm rolls around, I can not envision how it is to be apart for longer times..
    Do you have family in the town/city that you are moving to?

• @Basenjimamma:

Glad you are on your way home..Sorry about the years apart from your husband still, that must be tough..I long for my husband to come home every day..when 5:30 pm rolls around, I can not envision how it is to be apart for longer times..
    Do you have family in the town/city that you are moving to?

Yes my parents and brother live there and I also still have lots of friends there so not too bad really. We had not actually planned on buying a house for another couple of years, but as the house prices are starting to rise again we thought we were better doing it now.

• That's lovely news Jenny. You'll be glad to be on home turf again. Shame your hubby has to stay back though, still i'm sure the 3 years will fly by as they do.

Theresa

• @lukris:

That's lovely news Jenny. You'll be glad to be on home turf again. Shame your hubby has to stay back though, still i'm sure the 3 years will fly by as they do.

Theresa

Yes really looking forward to it and I'm sure the next 3 years will fly by, I don't know where this year has gone:eek: Will be nice to be able to go to some open shows for a change, it's been years since I went to one.

• I look forward to seeing you at them too! More Basenjis in Scotland…fantastic 🙂

• Glad you have found a house Jenny, you are probably right to buy it now if house prices are going to rise. I'm sure 3 years wil fly by

Suggested Topics