Skip to content

Chafuko and his brother

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Jaco, little brother to Juniper

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    28k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I was like awwwww so freaking sweet together… then I hit muddy legs. Bahahahaha. Obviously things are going well! I love the pic of Devon doing a high5.. did your basenji train this feat Agile?
  • Brothers

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    basiB
    Lovely pics of the boys, very obvious who is who:D
  • Buana and his little brother

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    Thanks everyone for your very nice comments, they?re just so special to me (same as kas, chafuko and spaiky of course;) )
  • Chafuko!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Happy Birthday Chaffie!!!!!!
  • Chafuko, picureboy

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    Thanks again for sharing such wonderful photos of your dogs' lives
  • Brotherly love

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Awe those are great pics, I just love Otis' dark color, he is so handsome