Skip to content

Abbey's New Nose

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • New buddy for the basenji's

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    What a great story! and also from here, welcome Moby.. I love to see pics!
  • Stick's new trick

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    EL D will occasionally sleep partly on the pillow (when I'm not in the bed). Usually though he sleeps totally under the covers (actually his own sleeping bag on the bed).
  • It's raining.. it's pouring.. my lovely morning.

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Lol, they are major heat slugs when it cold/wet aren't they!?
  • What's your B's name?

    Basenji Talk
    71
    0 Votes
    71 Posts
    64k Views
    z1njaZ
    Bushongo Cosmo, breeder who decided that. And I think its ok :)
  • Goober's new friend.

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Chelbell26C
    new friends are always fun. I'm glad they are getting along so well. Would love to see pictures of "king of the coffee table" :-)
  • Abbey's revenge

    Basenji Talk
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    S
    They sure do know how to get our attention don't they. No "suffering is silence" for this breed.