Skip to content

New Member

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • new member

    Member Introductions
    24
    2 Votes
    24 Posts
    15k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Every single person who loves the breed has a right to care when irresponsible breeders get support. I am sorry you don't get that. Nor was it s lecture...it was facts.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    N
    @nikolitak I hope you have another Senji pick you out! You might get lucky & have a couple of them pick you out!!
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • New member

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome-Basenji's=two year olds (I want, I will get what I want, you can't make me, phthhht on you, did I do that?) Yeah, it's never THEIR fault, it's always yours. Unfortunately, I've been in your situation until it didn't work anymore and placed the one girl with my son and his girlfriend.
  • New Member, New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    @lra: Is this the Helena that is getting Cassie? Yes that's me and Benkura is Victoria. We are getting more and more excited as the time moves on.
  • New Member

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    K
    Hello king DE, Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.