• The last two days when ever Jaycee see's any wild animal she points. What I mean is her paw is up in the air her tail is still curled thank goodness. Does any one else have a B that points?????? Mine just crazy????????????? After all Jaycee not a Pointer?

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

The last two days when ever Jaycee see's any wild animal she points. What I mean is her paw is up in the air her tail is still curled thank goodness. Does any one else have a B that points?????? Mine just crazy????????????? After all Jaycee not a Pointer?

Rita Jean

Yep, quite a few times Buddy will do it on walks when he thinks he sees something or hears something in the trees like a squirrel.

• Thank you Dan I am happy now I thought she was messed up like crazy.

Rita Jean

• Houston

Otis points more times then not. Even when he sees our other dogs at a distance…once he realizes who or what it is he releases and goes to check it out..

• Zoni points quite frequently. She goes crazy for almost anything that moves.

• YEP and when my boys point, they look at the other one to be sure they see it too… like " hey do you see what i see?"
    then of course we go CHASE too. especially on cool, crisp days... smells must magnify. lucky me!

• Chafuko points too, I never saw Buana point at anyting but Chafuko will point even for a toy.. 😃

• Shaye points very often when we are out walking - when she sees another animal she will stop and point, always the left front leg. Glad to see other B's do this as well - she looks great when she does this - head in the air, paw curled up - the whole body at attention. When we got Gemma, the B mix who is now Shaye's big sister, I was surprised to see that she does the same - I guess it is part of their nature.

Suggested Topics