Skip to content

Proud property of a Basenji

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji or not ????

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have to go read your link, but having been called to the shelter to see a chow that was an overweigh pomeranian, a rottweiler that was a lovely hound dog (Rottie rescue in FL told me keep quiet, they knew it wasn't a rottie but had a good home so just get it. I expected a LITTLE Rottweiler looking... bahahaha, no.)... vets who thought our basenjis were so many other things, not much surprises me.
  • Basenji

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    If you click on the last icon with the arrow up icon, you can upload photos. They need to be in JPG format I think.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    no idea what she is, but she's very cute
  • Proud new basenji owners

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Wow what a sweet looking puppy! Congrats. and yes, read up… they are not your typical dog!
  • Almost Basenji

    Member Introductions
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    11k Views
    M
    Keep us posted on what you find out. It's so exciting that we now know and I feel better equipped at meeting her needs.
  • Between Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Basenjis. Losing a pet is so difficult. I hope this site helps you through the transition. Welcome.