• Houston

Actaully, my 9 yr old daughter is horrible about making mud, out of everything. She is a little bit artistic, so she has to create at all given times…grrrrr

• That's what little girls do when my daughter was little she would go under the car with her dad and find everything that had grease on it. Car was always clean of grease when Ashley got done because it all over her again. Mud would have been nice.

Rita Jean

• Houston

RitaJean that is funny. Yes I can see mud being better then grease..maybe not as much fun though..
    Are you getting ready for Eli and Jaycee's debut? We are keeping our fingers, toes and paws crossed everything goes perfect.

• Yes we are Jaycee got her bath and nail's yesterday that was fun. Eli got new clothes last weekend and other than the fact that Jaycee is in season all is well. Thank you let you all know Saturday and hope pictures.

Rita Jean

• Houston

We will b ethinking of all of y'all. Good luck..go get'em!!

• Yea well she might just go get'em in the wrong way but thank you so much. I can see from the pictures that Otis is much better I so happy about that.

Rita Jean

• Beautiful dogs!

• Your son is so cute!

• I love your B's- they are so nice looking - and your son as well. We take ours to as many dog parks as we can find - a tired dog is a good dog - mine aren't tired nearly enough!!!

• Houston

I understand and agree, they never seem to tire out completely, there is always a little run left…
    ..right now we are having rainy eather, and the b's are doing what they do best..running in circles around the house..watch outm they sometimes almost topple you over..
    Thank you for your nice comments..

Suggested Topics