Skip to content

Beautiful autumn days

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • One day too early

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Happy Birthday Chaffie! Looks delightful in his birthday hat!
  • Dogsitting Days

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    nobarkusN
    @tanza: They are not wild "wicked" women…gggg... I know of a few "mellow" ones.. and usually I have found, it is the boys that are pretty wild in their younger years, more then the girls most of the time. There is stuff you can buy to put on her pads to protect them while they toughen up... and she would be one for sure that I would be very careful with on pavement/roads/sidewalks in the summer when the sun has really hot... that is what can really bother their feet, tough or not.. The 2 females I had were tough and devoted. Good point about the heat. That hot pavement is a killer and I don't think people realize it either.
  • Another snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Nice picture - love your hat! Also your dog - he's a beauty.
  • Cold day..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    I bet its great living on a ship Buana. Your 3 Dogs are beautiful. Our Basenji in his later years liked to wear a jumper at night, be covered with a fleece balnket and lay on top of a hot water bottle. He was just like me as i can't stand to be cold. Summer has gone in the UK too, it's rainy , rainy, rainy :(
  • Rainy day blues

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    barklessk9B
    Cute photo! Must be nice to have a rainy day - my Zuki demands her walk 365 days a year rain, sleet or blizzard. She is just as dedicated as the mailman. :)
  • A Day in the Life

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Great photos!