Skip to content

My little lover

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My little dude

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    W
    haha i agree with Basenjimamma! I like this whole thread! You have the cutest ball of wrinkles ever! I am so excited for all the new puppies. Pictures are a must!! :)
  • Hello to all Basenji lovers

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on having such a good boy. Hope he stays that way!
  • Little naughty Brindle

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    BuanaB
    @Shaye's: What a beauty! LOVE her "crate!" It would be wonderful if our doggie would stay in one of them. We transport our cat in the truck in that kind. Our puppy would tear it to pieces! She bent the door on the wire one, and is busy working to destroy the plastic one. Chafuko is a boy! hahahaha he's much too big to be a lady hahaha They all love their crates here, Buana has the same crate, Hailey the Ibizan has a larger crate..
  • Lexi: My Little Lassie

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Bella stops, dead center of the room and freezes like a statue. Then she starts smacking her lips and licking her nose repeatedly. Usually she gives me plenty of time to guide her away from my fancy rug and get her to the hard floor. I swear she is like a baby, she expects me to sit there with her and tell her it will be okay. You can tell it scares her to get sick, poor thing. I think that is really smart of Lexi to tell you her bubby is sick!
  • Little Mary Sunshine

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    What a cute puppy!
  • My Little Monster

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    10k Views
    youngandtiredY
    I got one of those bathroom trash cans with the lid & pedal and my Sahara figured out how to get into it. She is sooooo smart, I had to put the can into my bathroom cabinet under the sink. These B's amaze me every day, they are too smart for us humans. haha