Skip to content

Fluid build-up in stomach- HELP

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • spotted stomach

    Moved Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    11k Views
    KembeK
    @serenjane My Kembe had the freckles on her neck - more pronounced in summer months w/ the sun and also as she aged. I use to call her my little 🦒 giraffe. 😂
  • Help Please….

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Weak stomach?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Wow, I fees so bad for Jonny, and y'all. The runs is horrible to have to live with. I guess you found what works, so stick with it..
  • Looking for help

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    wizardW
    You might want to watch her carefully in regard to her food, treats, and whatever she eats when you're not looking. Then change one by one to see if the diarrhea is indeed because of the particular brand of food.
  • Help Please…

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Thank you, Tosca is ok now, but I think I will write this down for future reference, 55 is a lot to pay otherwise for a phone call!
  • Help!!!!!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    Diana…. I totally agree that we seem to be seeing IBD alot more in our breed again........ And Janet, you should also point her to the Basenji Club of America site www.basenji.org and then she can go to the health section …. read more about health concerns in Basenjis