Skip to content

I recently "married" a Basenji!

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Isis - recently re-homed Basenji in Seattle

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 2 1/2 yr old male "mongo"

    Member Introductions
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    25k Views
    C
    I have a Basenji with IBD, I have her on Hills Z-D prescription hypoallergenic, but I am considering trying raw diet. I am doing my homework now, and joined a raw diet support group on facebook.
  • "Hello!" from Big "D"

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    basiB
    Hi Tom, Welcome to the forum. Sorry to here of your loss of Champ.
  • Finland says "hi"

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome…all of your pups (and photos) are beautiful. I too, love the one posted above with their heads "crossed". Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you...
  • New member "Kenzie"

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    J
    Howdy and welcome to the forum!
  • My first basenji

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    SunnyS
    i found the only thing that gets Sandies attention now days is a rolled news paper… i dont hit her with it, just the site of it and me slapping it against my legg, usually makes her stop what ever she is doing...usually its nothing major... chasing the cats...or if she just wont stop beating me up after we play...