Scottish Kennel Club Show this weekend

• Good luck to all/any travelling up to SKC this weekend - i should warn you - its wet, wet wet!

Unfortunately we wont be there - Scottish Dobermann Champ show on same day, and I still dont know if the judge is staying with me for the weekend or not!

I am really mad at myself for not entering Tilly anyway - just forgot about it and the entry date slipped by. I could have got John to take her and show her - he has only shown a dog once , and that was 16 years ago - I had kept a dog & bitch from a litter, and at their first show (aged 6 months) Ifancied my chances with the dog pup, so got john to show the bitch for me. He got best of breed, working group, best puppy in show and res. best in show! He came out the ring, threw the lead at me and said "i dont know what you go on about - its easy".

Can you smile through gritted teeth? I can.

• My mum and I are hoping to make it in time to see the judging of all 7 of them. We are flying back from Germany on the Sunday but are flying in to Edinburgh so nice and close. Will be leaving my wellies in the car at the airport just in case:rolleyes:

• Do you know if we are on first? if so i could drop Dobe judge off at Moodiesburn, nip up to Edinburgh, watch basenji judging, and get back to Moodiesburn before any of the higher classes have been done..

• We are after GWP - 30, Beagle - 31, Basset - 15 then us.

• Obviously we wont be there but have a good day to all of you who make it.

• We wont be there, a bit too far for us! But hope everyone has a good day 🙂

• Good Luck to all of you…............

Rita Jean

• luck luck luck!!

• I'll be there with one dog. Couldn't enter any more as they have combined dog/bitch open class. 😞

Scott - are you going to HAS Open show? I hope to go. They have put the B class back on (open only). Maybe I could come and look at this crate of yours if its not too far. 🙂

• Hi Vicky - yes my house is just across the river from the show venue, i will be there too.

cheers

• Houston

good luck to all of you, sounds like so much fun…and some mud..LOl

• I'll be there with my two!

It's wet, wet, wet here too. No surprises there then!

• We are supposed to be going. However, i came home tonight to find Milo covered in lumps! Allergic reaction to something i suspect, but what i don't know. Could be a bite, don't think it's anything he's eaten. Have given him some Benadryl and a bath. He seems okay apart from the unsightly bumps. If no change by tomorrow, will be a visit to the vet. So we will have to see what happens over the next couple of days 😞
    Theresa

• @noodle:

I'll be there with my two!

It's wet, wet, wet here too. No surprises there then!

Yeah will get to meet the wee man:D

@lukris:

We are supposed to be going. However, i came home tonight to find Milo covered in lumps! Allergic reaction to something i suspect, but what i don't know. Could be a bite, don't think it's anything he's eaten. Have given him some Benadryl and a bath. He seems okay apart from the unsightly bumps. If no change by tomorrow, will be a visit to the vet. So we will have to see what happens over the next couple of days 😞
    Theresa

Oh dear poor Milo:(

Cali had a similar thing a few years back which was caused by harvest mites. Does he have any red stuff between his toes?

• No Jenny, there doesn't seem to be anything there. He just erupted in these bumps within an hour my hubby said. He'd been out with the dogs a walk and was only back a while when he noticed Milo breaking out in these lumps/hives.
    I hope it settles, he's having a nap now.

• @lukris:

No Jenny, there doesn't seem to be anything there. He just erupted in these bumps within an hour my hubby said. He'd been out with the dogs a walk and was only back a while when he noticed Milo breaking out in these lumps/hives.
    I hope it settles, he's having a nap now.

Just a thought as it is the right time of year. Hope he is better soon poor boy.

• Thanks. I've been reading through the threads about the same symptoms. It's all guess work though since you don't really know what's caused it. I hope he'll be ok tomorrow. Fingers crossed etc.

• @lukris:

Thanks. I've been reading through the threads about the same symptoms. It's all guess work though since you don't really know what's caused it. I hope he'll be ok tomorrow. Fingers crossed etc.

That's the problem isn't it:rolleyes: could be 1 of 100 things. Fingers crossed he will be ok for Sunday.

• We'll still come to the show, whether we can show Milo or not. Hopefully we will have Milo there though.

• @lukris:

We'll still come to the show, whether we can show Milo or not. Hopefully we will have Milo there though.

Oh that's good will be nice to meet you and hopefully Milo too:D well provided we have no long delays at the airport in Germany:rolleyes:

Suggested Topics