Livonia Show, end of August. Anyone going?

• FYI, ring times and ring numbers are usually posted on Infodog's site about a week before the show….

• Ah…I see the show is in Chelsea on the Labor Day weekend. I thought it was in Livonia! Darn - I can't go 'cause we're going up north on those dates. Would be nice to meet up at another show. Good luck showing your puppy - I'm sure it will be fun and you'll learn so much.

• Oh, darn! I will be coming down for the weekend. I live about two and a half hours north. I really wanted to meet up with as many B people as I can as I do live so far out of the way. Maybe another show. i have a couple more weekends planned. Will have to see how it goes.

~Charlene

• Wow - we're going about 3 hours north - Clear Lake, near West Branch…

• I live in Rochester! Maybe I can come. I'd love to see more Basenjis and bring Shelby along.

• I am thinking of entering my puppy. I will let you know…I have to figure out how far it is for us.

• Due to last minute issies my entry may not go through. I have the shows paid for, but I may not have a place to go/stay down there. I am trying to pay for all of this myself, but if I can't stay with my breeder (which was the original plan) I may not be able to go there at all. I just do not have the funds for my own hotel room.

If some miracle happens and I can go I impatiently await meeting you all there.

~Charlene

• @SenjiShowgirl:

Due to last minute issies my entry may not go through. I have the shows paid for, but I may not have a place to go/stay down there. I am trying to pay for all of this myself, but if I can't stay with my breeder (which was the original plan) I may not be able to go there at all. I just do not have the funds for my own hotel room.

If some miracle happens and I can go I impatiently await meeting you all there.

~Charlene

Who is your breeder?

• Zumi's breeder is Linda Lipford. she did not enter the show, and decided to go to a lure course or something instead. However, Zumi's co-owner said i may be able to stay with her. I may still make it.

~Char

• Cool! I know Linda….in fact I was there when her bitch, Boo was born 🙂

Hopefully you can make it. I am planning on being there on Sunday.

Suggested Topics