Skip to content

New Basenji mummy.

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New to Basenji forums

    Member Introductions
    14
    5 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    Sending a big welcome to B&B
  • New Basenji Mom

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    @DebraDownSouth She is just the icing on the cake!! When Deb gets done holding her, could I hold her for a few minutes too?? Please!!
  • New member, No Basenji.

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    13k Views
    K
    They are absolutely adorable to live with! People warned us when we got our first pup (we have mature two sisters now) but we fell in love with the breed and have no regrets. You have to be patient, though, with lots of humour, because they WILL test you.
  • New member, new basenji owner as of yesterday!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    lvossL
    Most people incorrectly use the terms dominant and dominance with regard to dogs. Here is a good blog post by Dr. Sophia Yin on the topic. http://drsophiayin.com/blog/entry/dominance_in_dogs_is_not_a_personality_trait
  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New to the Basenji Forums

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    LindaHL
    OK, I've edited my signature to include the link to Maxx's blog.