Wanted: certain basenji pictures

I am not sure where I can put this, so I put it here, when it is not correct please move it to the correct forum part πŸ™‚

well , I am looking for clear playing basenjis pictures for a special project for my shop.As everybody who ownes basenjis know that they play in their own special way and I want to " picture " that in my project.
I need the basenjis on the picture in a playful / active move, but not strangled in each other or something like that as I have to see each basenji very clear, preferably as much sideways as possible.
I know it is hard to have these pictures, but if you do, please post them here with your permission to use them, please note I dont use the picture as it is, I need just the position / shape of the basenjis πŸ˜‰

thanks in advance!

Boy that's going to be tough but I'm sure there will be some.

There are some great shots here!

Wonderful photos…

The boys and girls
attachment_p_83840_0_dsc02050.jpg
attachment_p_83840_1_dsc02040.jpg
attachment_p_83840_2_dsc02033.jpg
attachment_p_83840_3_img_9303cr-1.jpg
attachment_p_83840_4_youare1-1.jpg
attachment_p_83840_5_yourturn-1.jpg

Boy those are great and fun. Havent we seen that a few times??? Bs are so much fun and very entertaining, cant get enough!

thanks ! I can work with some of those pictures Janneke and Lisa!!
but more are welcome if anyone has some more πŸ™‚

Janneke - you take such wonderful photos and always seem to capture the moment - do you have your camera surgically attached and always on so it is always within reach for capturing "that moment"? πŸ™‚

Janneke, your photos are awesome!

@wizard:

Janneke - you take such wonderful photos and always seem to capture the moment - do you have your camera surgically attached and always on so it is always within reach for capturing "that moment"? πŸ™‚

Seriously!!!!:D Great photos Janneke!!

@wizard:

πŸ˜ƒ Not attached πŸ˜‰ But I do make sure I bring it with me when I know the pups will be off leash πŸ™‚

But the timing!! Absoluteley fantastic!!!:D

@BART:

But the timing!! Absoluteley fantastic!!!:D

:o Thank you πŸ™‚

Quite welcome and deserved!:D

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.