Wish us Luck!!

We will need the luck of the Irish for the next week or so. We're off to Ireland with caravan and 4 Bs tomorrow to do the 'Munster Circuit'. This will be our first time showing outside the UK. It's a bit nervewracking to say the least as our caravan is on the blink at the mo and we're still not sure if we can get it out of our drive! :eek:

We have a show on Saturday, then one on Sunday, then another on Tuesday, then another on Thursday and the final one on the following Saturday.

I'll be needing a fortnights holiday to recover from all the travelling and showing and talking and everything else that goes with dog shows. 😃

Lots of luck! Keep us posted on how it goes…!

Good luck for getting the caravan off the drive!! 😃 And on the Circuit if you get there (you will!!).

I have always wanted to do the Munster Circuit, cant wait til you get back and tell us all about it 😉

I might try to get to an internet cafe where I can keep you all posted. 🙂

Good luck Vicki:D

If I can manage it with a foreign language to cope with as well as a different system you will manage ok over here, providing you can get your caravan to co-operate. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather;)

good luck - dont forget your wet weather gear…..

Good luck Vicki, Douglas, Benji, Nakura, Trouper and Chance. I'm sure you will do realy well and hope you manage to have a great time 🙂

Good luck, have a great time, and let us know how it all goes.

@Elscodobermann:

good luck - dont forget your wet weather gear…..

Funny you should say that. Just bought a new pair of waterproof trousers today! 🙂

Good luck 🙂

Houston

Sending you all good luck vibes. Have fun, take lots of pictures and share, share , share ..when you get back..

Good luck! And have fun!

Good luck Vicki and Co. you must be due for some now! Hope it all goes well.

Steve

Good luck!

Have a great time, and good weather.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.