Skip to content

Action shots- a lot of pics !!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • More pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    T
    Okay, clearly you knew Kipawa was Scarlett's brother. Well to both of you, Olive (formerly Fina) just left after spending the day here playing with Lyric (formerly Kiki). Her mom and dad had dinner with us while the dogs played and played and played. Olive is adorable as well, but then how could she not be. And still small but filling out, Olive looks just like her daddy Sober. Hug both Scarlett and Kipawa for us and so glad you guys hooked up here. Therese
  • A growing Kipawa - lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    KirstenK
    Very cute photos!!:) What a handsome boy!
  • Oakley-Lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    I LOVE the name Oakley. As he grows, he can be known as the 'mighty Oak'. Just keep those pics coming - love them!
  • Action shots

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Such fun!! Keep up the photos - after all its good practice!!.
  • A few pics of the girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Love the pictures! Kismets pack
  • New camera, lots of pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Love the pictures. Boys look great nice coats I like them all but I like the come on look catch me if you can. I like Buna looking up at you like come on mom you and Ryan need to run with us. The boys look so happy I can see they had tons of fun. Rita Jean