Skip to content

Look what I've got….

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Ocotopus' garden

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    I enjoyed the video, whilst in Kefalonia snorkelling i saw several Octopi , i think they're fascinating creatures. The ones i saw stayed very still, don't think i'd of been so keen if one had shot towards me.
  • Look at this…

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    That poster makes an excellent point and I agree completely.
  • We're Engaged

    Off Topic
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    Congrats on your engagement! I know Courtney Thorne-Smith had her B and her other dog in the wedding. I think B's look great in tuxedos;-)
  • You have got to be kidding!

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    hdolbowH
    that is really sad.. especially how some didnt have paws… how could you not notice that.. i guess with 800 dogs.. you overlook them ? idk.. i was watching animal cops or something liek that on animal planet the other night and a woman had like 90+ dogs and pups in her house.. they told her she could keep like 2 or 3 whatever the law was.. and she hid a bunch behind dryers and stuff, but they still found them.. that was 90 and a HOUSE.. and that was crazy.. i cant even begin to imagine what that trailer looked.. and SMELLED.. like.. :(
  • Britains' Got Talent TV Show

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    nala121498N
    That was amazing.
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    Wow! What a support group;) …nothing but prayers and happy thoughts coming your way! Hope it helps:)