Skip to content

Hanna the soon to be Podengo mother

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Podengos

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    dmcartyD
    Actually the group picture with me only includes the girls - there were 2 boys too - BUT Libby was in season and we sure didn't want that kind of picture. LOL
  • Podengo Titles

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Love it..Congrats..
  • Podengo Puppy Groupies

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    dmcartyD
    Watch what you wish for - ….. LOL Planes carrying puppies do fly to Georgia!
  • Podengo grande

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    NemoN
    @dmcarty: There is I guess someone else in the WI area with 3 from Jean behl that wanted to know what was happening show wise. I would suggest you either get to my personal website - click on my user name and there should be a link - email me that way and I can see that your email gets added to the show attendence discussion. Thanks, I'll do that.
  • Podengo specialty

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    khanisK
    I like Ouiser and Kangoo… medio wires. http://www.alfheimigs.com/podencos.htm Kangoo is a blast…. all boy and goffier than all get out.
  • Bloat - The Mother of All (Pet) Emergencies

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    Fortunately bloat is more prevalent in the larger dogs,but can happen to any size. Friends with Great Danes were advised by their vet to use elevated feeders, saying that there is less gulping of air if the food is at the correct height. While I am not too worried about bloat, I got elevated feeders and my dogs like them. A small thing to do that helps with digestion. Anne in Tampa