• Rally and pups.

attachment_t_614_0_nursingpups.jpg

• Adorable 🙂
    They look quite big for their age.

• Can't wait for those to be up and around, keep the pics coming. Puppies!🆒

• Congratulations Lisa, Sam, and Pat on your new babies!

• AWWWW… How sweet they are, congratulations! Mama looks tired, and rightly so! Please keep sending pictures...thanks for sharing!

• congrats!!! itty bitty basenjis…. is there anything cuter?!? (no, I don't think so!)

• @jessi76:

congrats!!! itty bitty basenjis…. is there anything cuter?!? (no, I don't think so!)

No there really isn't.:D

What's the breakdown lvoss, looks like Black & Whites and is that a brindle I see?

Enjoy the early XMas gift.:)

• How sweet! I've never seen new baby basenjis before. I'm partial to the black and whites. Love em!

• 1 red and white male, reds have black hairs mixed into their coats when they are born, the black hairs begin to disappear as they grow. 1 black and white female, and 1 black and white male. The black male has the least white of all the pups both the black female and red male, have blazes and full white collars.

Proud mama is DC Sherwood's Shadow of the Moon SC, FCh, JOR (black and white)
    Proud papa is Avongara Cole of Brushy Run JC (black, brindle, and white)

attachment_p_4174_0_blackboynb.jpg
    attachment_p_4174_1_blackgirlnb.jpg
    attachment_p_4174_2_redboynb.jpg

• @lvoss:

1 red and white male, reds have black hairs mixed into their coats when they are born, the black hairs begin to disappear as they grow. 1 black and white female, and 1 black and white male. The black male has the least white of all the pups both the black female and red male, have blazes and full white collars.

Thanks, ain't they cute? I love the pink.:D

• 🙂 Awww - I've never seen newborns either. Except for their color, I don't recognize them as basenji. They are cute - cute - cute! I'm glad mom and babies are doing well. I read it was a tough delivery for her and especially you. 🙂

• OMG! They are so cute, I can't stand it!! Thank you for sharing the pictures…I can live my life through all of you with multiple Basenjis!
    They are just beautiful...I can smell the puppy smell from here...and those little noises they make...I have to stop...I'm making myself crazy (crazier?)!

• I don't know weather to "aww", cry, or both! they're just so beautiful!!!

I'm so happy for you!!! CONGRATS MUCHLY!!!! I know they'll bring you lots of joy, laughter, and sometimes tears… but it will all be worth it in the long run

=^-^= I'm so happy =^-^=

-Hannah

• Gosh Lisa they are so cute!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!

• wow, you have got your hands full! congrats on your new babies. i am glad mama is okay. we have all these little reminders of how miraculous and precious life is. i cant wait for them to get a little bit bigger, there is nothing cuter than a basenji puppy!

• Thanks for sharing such adoreable pictures. I too, have never seen basenji pups so young. Keep the pics coming.

• What can I say that hasn't been said already, They are the best!!!!! I love, love puppies, makes me want another one myself. Please keep the pics coming, enjoy them soooooooo much. Thanks

• awwwww…. congrats ... !!!!

• They are getting fat. This one was so stuffed he just rolled over and went to sleep.

attachment_p_4245_0_justlikethnkgvng.jpg

• @lvoss:

They are getting fat. This one was so stuffed he just rolled over and went to sleep.

This is going to be fun watching these B Babies…..keep the pics coming!:)

Suggested Topics