• We had a nice weekend with some nice weather, so we could sit on top of our "home"

He! shall I fit in the little boat also???

Yeah!!! Sttt… i'm going to sail away...... bye mommy!!

He!!! were are you going??? Stay here!!! You crazy B!

We walked three times for their stuff… (one time for our chairs and coffee)

Keeping an eye on the harbor

mmmmm

Daddy, you can sit with Chafuko on the floor right??

hihihi.. i'm going to be naughty

oh… sorry.. will you get me my toy back?? pleaaasssseee

A view from land..

He you! come back here!!!

He! I see some rabbits!!!

Buana fit's easily…

I want to play!!

But I want to win!!

Take this my little bro!

HE!!! I see a bird!!!

pfff those little boys….

• I love the pic "a view from land" with all 3 peeking over the rail. Cute! 😃

• Great pictures!

• @Buana:

A view from land..

I love this one:D Great pics.

• Wonderful pictures…as always!! I love seeing the antics of your crew. The picture titled "I want to play" where Chafuko has grabbed a big piece of Buana's neck skin reminds me of Cory and Jayden. They do that to each other when they play and it looks so painful. Jayden does it to Cory until she makes what we call her "squeaky toy" sounds - "Eeeek Eeeek!"

Pat

• As always, thanks for sharing. You are so lucky to have such an awesome family! 😃

• @BasenjiDiva:

Wonderful pictures…as always!! I love seeing the antics of your crew. The picture titled "I want to play" where Chafuko has grabbed a big piece of Buana's neck skin reminds me of Cory and Jayden. They do that to each other when they play and it looks so painful. Jayden does it to Cory until she makes what we call her "squeaky toy" sounds - "Eeeek Eeeek!"

Pat

hahahaha! so cool!

@AndrewnShango:

As always, thanks for sharing. You are so lucky to have such an awesome family! 😃

Thanks!!! 🙂

• Great pictures! They seem so happy with each other, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to get a playmate for mine. (Maybe when hubby gets a little more comfortable with the one we have….)

• Great pics.. I LOVE the one of Chafuko being naughty and throwing his toys away so you have to pick them up.. 😃 😃

• Great pics!

• @Janneke:

Great pics.. I LOVE the one of Chafuko being naughty and throwing his toys away so you have to pick them up.. 😃 😃

Yes.. and we?re that stupid… We pick them up EVERY time...

• You always share such a great pics!! Keep on doing that:))

• @Buana:

Yes.. and we?re that stupid… We pick them up EVERY time...

Basenjis just know we serve them. They need to test it out every once and awhile to make sure they still have control. 😉

• Great photos! What an interesting life you and your "kids" lead.

• Thanks for sharing your photos with us once again, they are adorable as usual!!!:D

Suggested Topics