Skip to content

New photos of Milo

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few photos of Cairo.

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BlacChevB
    @Shaye's: Cairo is a beautiful boy! He looks nearly exactly like my girl, Shaye - so of course he is the best looking guy around. @Patty: Lovely pictures - he's a very smart boy. Thank you for all the kind comments. I agree (and he does also) that he is great looking boy. Very smart as well. Me and my parents joke around all the time, saying that he is a celebrity around our town. Everywhere I take him, people go out of their way to see, pet, and inquire about him. Cairo's doctor said she only knows of one other Basenji in our area, I have yet to see.
  • Spoiled pup.. new coat and a new collar..

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    JannekeJ
    @Beckis: No, I have not seen the leash. My money are already gone… ;) I have the same problem :D :D I got an email from DG this morning that the collar is on its way.. can't wait! Love the collars Irena!
  • Bragging about their new:

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    BeckisB
    Moja and Wili are sooooo jealous…:p
  • Some new Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    What a handsome family you have there :)
  • Our new girl

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    17k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    @dash: She is beautiful. The one picture on the bed… Dashy sleeps like a person under the covers with his head on the pillow. We had to add a pillow to the center of the bed since he kept stealing ours. Does anyone elses dog do that? It is just so cute. Our B spends the night under the covers in the vicinity of my knees. However, in the morning she gets up with my husband, eats breakfast and gets back in bed with me. It's during this time that she sleeps in the bed like a person. It's just too cute for words!
  • A new thread about new "threads"

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    Great looking dog in some good looking threads! I have yet to successfully get Hollie to wear clothing. I am seriously considering a raincoat and booties. Cleaning and drying her gets tiresome.