Skip to content

Zoni Saying Hello

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Hello everyone!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    4 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    PhocoenaGirlP
    He's such a cutie! Glad to have you join the forum.
  • Happy Birthday Zoni!

    Show Off Your Dog
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    NemoN
    @renaultf1: Ha ha ha - I'm tardy for the party - posting pics that is!!! I was hoping no one would notice. The photo shoot I did last Saturday (her b'day) didn't go so well, LOL Sounds like Zoni's birthday photo shoot, that didn't go well either! Hence, the Zoni in the snow picture…lol.
  • Hello to all Basenji lovers

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    crystalncodyC
    Hi! Welcome to the forum. Congrats on having such a good boy. Hope he stays that way!
  • New Member! Hello!

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    Thanks for welcome! I'm excited to be here !
  • Did you say Cheese?!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    renaultf1R
    LOL, ain't that the truth! :D All the pet stores are down on the water near where all the ferry terminals are so the prices are geared toward the cruise ship passengers. We don't call it taxation land for no reason either.
  • Miles says I Love You! :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    MantisM
    he really is a stuning boy. he really has adjusted and shows a lot of strong attachment to you guys. the trainers extrordinaire!