• Comes with free basenji. Notice the custom teeth marks and removable sides. The screen doesn't work, but you can still make calls! When you turn the volume up it sounds like the speaker few holes in it. The phone can no longer charge, but there should be at least 2 hours left on the battery. VERY BAD DOG, LEO.:mad:

• ROTFLMFAO!!

Too funny!!

Sorry about your phone. Bad bad Basenji….

• 😃 Looks to me like he just wanted to get at the creature that was inside. 😃

• Oh my!!! You and renault should start a therapy group…hello, my name is _____ and my dog ate my phone! Uh...can you take it back and exchange it? 😉 Sorry....giggle....

• @Quercus:

Oh my!!! You and renault should start a therapy group…hello, my name is _____ and my dog ate my phone! Uh...can you take it back and exchange it? 😉 Sorry....giggle....

Yeah, but mine just has teeth marks…mine still works! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Perfect timing on this post! :D:D:D Nexa...not sure if you read, but my boy Brando has become obsessed with my iPhone. Anytime I set it down, his nose/mouth is right on it.

Sorry about your phone...who got it...Nexa or Leo?

• hahahahahaha ohhh. BAD BASENJI… 😃

Maybe we can make a special photo topic of "half eaten" cell phones...
    Our Buana, gave our cell phona some bite marks also... hahaha (but it still works properly)

• I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. That is a great story. My old cell phone has some teeth dents in it but nothing like this. Your guy is an over achiever! My husband has a little key sized thing with screen that displays a frequently changing random security code that lets him access his work schedule, etc from our home computer. Cory and/or Jayden found it and crunched the screen so that the numbers would still change but you could only read the first 2 numbers out of 6. The tech people at work were very surprised (and fortunately also amused) when he brought in the crunched one to exchange for a new one.

Pat

• He, he, he.. errr - naughty dog. 😃 He was probably trying to Twitter someone…

• He's lost his temper trying to text message. You try it with a paw!

• I love it! Hahaha…

• I have always threatened hubby with this, so now he has proof that Blaze will eat it!
    My phone also has some chew marks, but those were from my friend's thieving horse!

• VERY funny!!

My niece has three pitbulls and her little girl must have eaten at least five remotes and three cell phones before they got smart enough to put those things up HIGH HIGH HIGH.

• @renaultf1:

Yeah, but mine just has teeth marks…mine still works! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Perfect timing on this post! :D:D:D Nexa...not sure if you read, but my boy Brando has become obsessed with my iPhone. Anytime I set it down, his nose/mouth is right on it.

Sorry about your phone...who got it...Nexa or Leo?

Basenji obsession….I guess the iPhone must have an app for that too. LOL.

This is funny because Zoni was swinging my Blackberry around last night by the cord I have attached to it. This is also why I pay the $6 a month on my plan for phone replacement insurance. Totally worth it. :rolleyes:

• haha, I'm glad Medjai just likes to lick the screen. I have an iPhone and they don't offer an extended warranty for it, that would cover anything like that.

• @Nemo:

Basenji obsession….I guess the iPhone must have an app for that too. LOL.

This is funny because Zoni was swinging my Blackberry around last night by the cord I have attached to it. This is also why I pay the $6 a month on my plan for phone replacement insurance. Totally worth it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like it is only a matter of time before Zoni joins the "basenjis who love cell phones" club! Good luck with that! :D:D;)

• was it ringing?

• HAHAA…So Sad you left it in reach!! JK Maverick will snatch up the remote QUICK as he can if we arnt REALY careful!!! At least you can still make calls! Hope you had insurance!

• I printed this one out as a warning to hubby who is always laying his phone, remote and wallet on the coffee table. Not taking the chewing of his brand new case for his glasses as a friendly and cheap warning from zoe.

Suggested Topics