Skip to content

Summer, water and basenjis

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Am I Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    25k Views
    elbrantE
    @creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Cara went with Merlin swimming (he has neurological damage so he swims to improve leg placement). She said she doesn't think so. What was funny is she walked to the edge, JUMPED IN... the it was like "Oh No I Didn't!!" [image: 1476634335839-cara-swim-2.jpg]
  • Is she Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)… I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
  • Basenji Art…

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    ?
    Cool, basenji art works when you have one. Cheers
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
  • Basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    P
    I agree with the others that although he seems to have Basenji in him - his head is def. not Basenji. As for the leg I'd have it amputated if it troubles him - He'll cope with 3 legs I'm sure, but certainly consult a specialist first. Please keep us updated.