• I work at the post office, sorting and taking mail out to my customers.
    I am lucky to have a Rural route along the Hood Canal…where I can see subs and many
    marine transports.
    I don't mind the work, if the bosses would just leave us alone...but they just can't. sigh

• I work on a Quarter Horse Breeding Farm.We breed Appendix and straight Quarter Horses.They are all Hunter under Saddle horses and I do all the ground work with the young horses.Handling when they are just foals and then working with them to get ready to be broke to ride.
    It's alot of work as I also do all the barn work as I'm also the farm manager.
    If that wasn't enough I also work at my friends poodle kennel 2x a day,helping with kennel chores and grooming.Then I also dog sit for 2 JRT everyday,(I just let then out)there dad works 3-11 shift and they need to get out before then.
    Then I come home and take care of my crew of B's.
    I wish there where more hours in a day!

Kathryn D. Ladick
    Jaroufa Hounds

• I do agree that it isn't just about the job you do but also the people you meet every day, be that going to work on the bus or the folk you work with. I would go mad if i stayed at home all day. I have a 19 year old daughter who is studying to be a microbiologist. I also need to work to keep her at university 🙂

• I'm a customs co-ordinator for a trucking company at the Queenston-Lewiston border crossing 5 days per week. I also groom 4 days a week right now. Plus I have 3 adult children at home with the husband and 5 dogs, 2 cats. I also have a grandson I take care of every other Sunday. Count in editor for the BCOC newsletter as well as researching various things. So I am left with very little time.

Suggested Topics