Skip to content

My New Friends and Me!! *Pics*

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • New camera new pics!!!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    I know this is might be weird but I adore her blue eye I almost wish B's came in a blue eyed version!
  • Tenji new pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Lovely pics of your boy - imagine the mind of him out in the snow: "Gotta get that snowflake, got it, now there is another one, gotta get that one, got it, wow there is still more, gotta get all of them!"
  • New Friend for Leo

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    T
    Nice to see Leo accepts Cali! I like the darker brindle color. And of course this would be Cali's older…or younger..brother Tenji. [image: Tenji018.jpg]
  • Some new Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    What a handsome family you have there :)
  • Pics, pics, pics, and more pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Love the one with the basenji sitting on the boxer head. Priceless Love the color of your boxer.
  • Our new best friend.

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    luzmery928L
    He is simply adorable. Want to just snuggle with him. Congrats, good luck, and welcome to the forum.