We are going to give it another try

• Good luck with Tillo, we will be keeping our fingers crossed. I second the mint idea.

• Fingers crossed it will go well. Do let us know.
    Hugs either way.

• Thank you for the tips, I'll try to control my breathing and will definitely try the mints! 🙂

• Remember-RELAX! You're supposed to have fun. Don't worry about looking like an idiot and nonprofessional. I think, right now, you need to have fun instead of worrying about winning.

• ou both will do great!

I've seen you many times in the ring and always perform sooo excellent.. (i'm always jelaous, Tillo walks so pretty and listen always… look at our B's.. jumping around the showring!)
    That last show.. Janneke forget it... it must have had someting to do with that judge.. (and Tillo was tired, with a new sitter etc..)

Don't be nervous!
    I'm waiting for you mail after show!

• @Buana:

ou both will do great!

I've seen you many times in the ring and always perform sooo excellent.. (i'm always jelaous, Tillo walks so pretty and listen always… look at our B's.. jumping around the showring!)
    That last show.. Janneke forget it... it must have had someting to do with that judge.. (and Tillo was tired, with a new sitter etc..)

Don't be nervous!
    I'm waiting for you mail after show!

Thank you for the compliment. 🙂 I'll let you know how it went!

It's hard to forget the last show 😃 But I'll try.. The snapping is still in the back of my mind everytime he's being touched at show training.. He hasn't even growled or grumbled though.. just being the (still very impatient) sweet boy he is. 🙂

Remember-RELAX! You're supposed to have fun. Don't worry about looking like an idiot and nonprofessional. I think, right now, you need to have fun instead of worrying about winning.

There is no 'winning' or 'loosing' here.. All breeds are mixed and every dog will be judged four times.. It's really all about practise. The nerves will probably only come from: will he snap or not.. 😃

..But I know (hope..) he won't..

And we will definitely (try to) have fun!

• I know it's hard to forget, but wat you can't forget is the caracter of Tillo…
    Next to our B's, one of the most sweet B's i've met!

And if you're afraid for the touching, just say it to the jugde. explain it and he will begin easy..

• @Janneke:

Wish us luck!!

I wish both of you all the luck !! Keep us informed ok ?;)

• @tsjoe007:

I wish both of you all the luck !! Keep us informed ok ?;)

Thank you, and I'll post in this thread how we did 🙂

• Tillo did GREAT!!! This needs a bragging thread.. 😉

Suggested Topics