Another Point for Eli

Last Sunday in Asheville, NC Eli picked up his second point! I didn't get to go watch again since my daughter had kept me crazy last week with her High School Graduation and all the family in town, but I heard he was quite the little clown ringside.

Eli will definately let you know if he feels he isn't getting his share of attention and love. He is a very vocal little guy and was apparently barooing up a storm because not everyone there was telling him what a pretty boy he is….at least to HIS satisfaction. Once he got a laugh for doing it there was no stopping him. lol

@Eli_and_Me:

Last Sunday in Asheville, NC Eli picked up his second point! I didn't get to go watch again since my daughter had kept me crazy last week with her High School Graduation and all the family in town, but I heard he was quite the little clown ringside.

Eli will definately let you know if he feels he isn't getting his share of attention and love. He is a very vocal little guy and was apparently barooing up a storm because not everyone there was telling him what a pretty boy he is….at least to HIS satisfaction. Once he got a laugh for doing it there was no stopping him. lol

That is great, congrats….

Congrats!!!!!

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.