Skip to content

WELCOME HOME Maverick!!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Welcome Missy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    C
    What a beauty!
  • Enya is home!

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    15k Views
    KipawaK
    @Buana: Will you all believe me when I say that I am the worlds proutest, happiest mom :D I certainly DO believe you! You guys are a most glorious pack! The pictures of Ryan sleeping with the dogs are priceless. :)
  • Bringing him home Saturday

    Show Off Your Dog
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    13k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    @tanza: The whole trick to house training is being on constant alert… never leave it to chance... and if they have an accident, roll up that newspaper and smack "yourself" over the head... and repeat... "I must not forget to take the pup out"... because in the end it is your fault, not the pup Love it Pat, so true :D
  • Looking for Maverick Relatives :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    ElysiumE
    So - if AJs Human brought it up, again… ;) Both of my dogs have Reveille Boutonniere as great-grandfather, too. Far related, but related :D But I think he isn't that rare in pedigrees…
  • Welcome Home Bongo!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    wizardW
    Congratulations on your new addition - he looks great (so does Fiji)!
  • Welcome home Chevy!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    AmberedA
    what a pretty little tri girl! congrats and welcome to the forum :)