• Wonderful photos! You really capture great expressions, and beautiful light. Well done!

• Absolutely gorgeous dogs and brilliant photography!:D:D:D

• @tsjoe007:

Hey Kim. This is, again, a great series you posted !!
    We definitely must make arrangements to meet with your BEAUTIFUL furry's and my little hamster.
    BTW because I love your site so much I contacted Bianca and she's willing to build a site for me too :). Thank YOU for that too !!!
    Greetz from Hoogstraten

Can't wait to see the little hamster 😃 (maybe he fits in a shopping bag???? :p i'll bring one!!)

Ooh, let us know when the site is online!!!!!!
    It's so nice to see al those B sites!!!! (there can't be enough!)

• @Buana:

Can't wait to see the little hamster 😃 (maybe he fits in a shopping bag???? :p i'll bring one!!)

Hahaha 😃 OK ! Deal !;)

• I thought that your web site looks really good, too.:D The layout is fantastic as well as the photography. However, I cannot read it…😕 I still got the general ideas that were presented!;)

• @bellabasenji:

I thought that your web site looks really good, too.:D The layout is fantastic as well as the photography. However, I cannot read it…😕 I still got the general ideas that were presented!;)

Did you saw a english button??
    Most pages are also in English available, but the writings at the photo's are oonly in Dutch… (the links also)

• awwww those are beautiful pictures–all of them and I especially love the last one with the yawn and the curious look on the b's face. I can't believe they don't tear up that nice furry comfty rug they are on. Love the pixs.

• Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful….as usual!

Pat

• I found the English button and enjoyed the website even better. Then Hailey's site was nice, too (even without English)!:D

• Beautiful pics of beautiful B's. They remind me of my sweetharts 🙂

Suggested Topics