Skip to content

Birthdays for Duke & Daisy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Birthdays and more

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Putting agility titles on Basenjis is a lot of work, but I'm sure glad someone is doing it! I'm too lazy, but I love seeing what these dogs can accomplish. Congratulations!
  • 1st Birthday!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Happy belated birthday! :)
  • Before & After

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    He is so cute. His coloring really is beautiful and obviously he is very smart - digging a cool hole to lie in is one of those things that just makes all the sense in the world!
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    She is just out of coat at the moment so its a little thin in some places :D Thanks for the replies!
  • 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BDawgB
    How did I miss this before? lol… So funny! It's okay if they are sweet little home bodies... it takes all kinds... ;)
  • Birthday Boy

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    alkiteA
    Happy birthday Tucker!!! :D:D:D:D:D An many happy returns!