We're meeting a friend this afternoon

• This afternoon we finally have a meeting with our friend who has two B'.. (a brindle girl Bushira and a red and white male Ghali)

We're going to the park with all of our dogs!
    her 2 B's and our 2 B's and the Ibizan!!!

I'm a bit excited how it's going to be between the malesā€¦
    Buana doesn't like Ghali very much but if there loose it goes well most of te time.
    Buana is very in love with the Brindle girl Shira... šŸ˜ƒ

We'll take our camera with us an shoot some pics... when I got my hands free... :eek: šŸ˜‰

• Good luck!;)

• So it all went well yesterday!!!

We made a big walk, chafuko ran loose with the two B's, the male growls a lot to him but they didn't had any big issues.
    At a open place we met anoter B (the father of our friend has one too) and he's a bit older and a bit grumpy hihihi

All 5 had a great time, and we loved it.

Pics are comingā€¦. but after my vacation šŸ˜ƒ

• Glad your play date went well. Have a great vacation. I'll patiently wait for the play date pictures if you promise to post a few vacation pictures as well!!!

Have fun.

• @snorky998:

Glad your play date went well. Have a great vacation. I'll patiently wait for the play date pictures if you promise to post a few vacation pictures as well!!!

Have fun.

šŸ˜ƒ I'll do that, the B's went to the uhm, home for the elderly and iI made some pics, then the day before they went crazy with eachotherā€¦ also made pics..

Suggested Topics