Skip to content

This dog obviously has NO Basenji in him!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @imbj - Thanks for posting this... any treatments for this in dogs is great and great that there is ongoing research ongoing for all cancer in dogs and humans too!
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • Dog sense

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Rita JeanR
    I like Mark Twain thanks Vicki. Rita Jean
  • Dogs and chocolate

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    If it's commercially made chocolate, they'd have to eat a lot to get sick. If it's 'real' chocolate, a little amount can be sufficient to really make them sick. Commercial chocolate is a lot of fake stuff.
  • Basenji in a commercial

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    There is a commonly used dog in TV and commercials that is either a Rat Terrier, or a corgi/terrier/basenji/chi mix….I have seen in on law and order, and some other more recent commercials...might be that one. Or it could be a real B...I haven't seen either of the ones mentioned.
  • Basenji like rare breed dogs

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    13k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Great video and very interesting animals. Only a 100 animals in the US Sounds like a recipe for genic flaws to come out