Skip to content

This dog obviously has NO Basenji in him!!

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Designer Dogs

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    12k Views
    Baba BamideleB
    Yes, I'm glad to hear differing opinions! We're keeping our options open but leaning toward a purebred waterdog of some sort. I'm sure I'll be back later with questions about how to integrate a new puppy in to a home life ruled by a cat (and with an African basenji in the mix)... :)
  • New Dog

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    E
    Hi Angelica, He is gorgeous, what is the name of this dog? Glad that your dogs have accepted him and now happy with him. Stones Sharp Accountants
  • Country Dog or City Dog?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    basenji_fanB
    My boarding kennel here has that outside the building too. same type of setup. Here in Oklahoma also.
  • Smiling Dog

    Off Topic
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    The golden I used to have did similar things w/her ears/eyes when I approached w/a leash. It was a habit formed from years of me sliding a new collar on with the leash attached. She'd squint and pull her ears back in anticipation of the collar being slid over her head. The smile? I never got that.
  • From service dog to SURFace dog

    Off Topic
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    nobarkusN
    @AJs: See, Dan? First you tick everybody off, now you make everybody cry. But you're still not getting off the hook that easy. You will NOT be banned and in fact will be required to stay. :D What?! That's it I'm going back to my stupid jokes!
  • Basenji like rare breed dogs

    Off Topic
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    13k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Great video and very interesting animals. Only a 100 animals in the US Sounds like a recipe for genic flaws to come out