Maya's First Ringcraft Tomorrow..

• Well, Maya is all vaccinated now and ready to face the world :p

So… She is off to her first ringcraft class tomorrow I dont know if you guys call it "ringcraft" in other countries πŸ˜• But anyway, its classes to get her ready for the show ring πŸ˜ƒ

she went along last week to watch and LOVED it. And more to the point, everyone loved her. We have a lot of hounds at our classes (mostly beagles and a couple of those sausage dog things πŸ˜ƒ ) so they were very interested to hear all about her, and her breeding and they had a cuddle with her (after they were well and truely soaked in virkon! they must have been keen lol) and stuff. Maya is such a laid back baby, she just quite happily goes from person to person for cuddles!

So, wish us luck for tomorrow. We're very good on the table. I was fortunate that the breeders spent time getting her used to standing and being handled on the table so that takes a lot of stress of my mind πŸ™‚ But she can be annoying on the lead, she walks well most of the time, but right behind me rather than next to me :rolleyes: Which is irritating, but she's getting the hang of it!

I shall drag my mum along and try and get her to take some pictures/videos if possible! I always love having pics of "puppies first ringcraft" πŸ˜ƒ

Jess

• Yeay! Pictures, Pictures!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck and enjoy!

• I hope it all goes well for you, we def want to see pictures!!

• Your baby is growing up.
    Please tell us how she does in her classes.

• Good luck! Have fun! Pictures please!!!

• Good luck with the classes, I'm glad your mum is going along… those pictures will be priceless!

• Good luck to both you and Maya. Can't wait to see pics! πŸ˜ƒ

Suggested Topics