Skip to content

Litter planned for Fall 09 (I hope)

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Dogo Habari Breeding plans 2012

    Breeder Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    35k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Congrats on a nice sized variety litter! Had to pop over to facebook to see them. :)
  • 2010 Litter Announcement

    Breeder Talk
    62
    0 Votes
    62 Posts
    37k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Thank you for posting them Marie, sometimes I just don't get time-I don't know why not!!
  • Litter at Mody?s homekennels!

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    Rita JeanR
    They are little loves. Rita Jean
  • Buana's second litter

    Breeder Talk
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    13k Views
    BuanaB
    @vickilb: OMG!!! They are sooooo cute!!! I would keep them all!!!!! How can you do anything but play with them all day???? We can… Buana is only the dad.. :D so the breeder will take that job... He is totally in love with his pups :D We hope to go see them in a while, we have to go and hug with the little ones :D
  • The Cost of Raising A Litter

    Pinned Breeder Talk
    58
    0 Votes
    58 Posts
    41k Views
    M
    I was reading that only bread a bitch about 3 times, what happens then with that dogs? are resell, or keep all of them?
  • Sherwood's Breeding Plans

    Breeder Talk
    133
    0 Votes
    133 Posts
    97k Views
    NemoN
    Thanks Andrea and Robyn, That was helpful. Zoni isn't horribly mouthy but I definitely have some more work to do with her. I carry a nylabone in my pocket for the occasion.