• Way to go! Can't wait to see the gang this fall!

• Wow, sounds like a great couple of weekends. Congrats!

• Thanks guys! We too are looking forward to the Specialty!

• Hey now slow down! All of yours will be field champions before I can get mine started LOL! Just kidding! Huge congratulations on all of your accomplishments!

• Surely you mean all of ours will be Field Cheaters and your Open dogs will come take BOB and clean up all of the FCh points, much like Miss Callie did. Just watch, Zip is going to teach them all how to cheat. "Zip's tips and tricks for catching the damn bag"

😃

Thanks for the congrats, good to see you this weekend!

• @mauigirl:

Surely you mean all of ours will be Field Cheaters and your Open dogs will come take BOB and clean up all of the FCh points, much like Miss Callie did. Just watch, Zip is going to teach them all how to cheat. "Zip's tips and tricks for catching the damn bag"

😃

Thanks for the congrats, good to see you this weekend!

Exactly!!!!! Of course there was my Maggii who after one course became a "Field Cheater"…ggg, she was the Queen of cheating... but she had a wonderful time trying to out smart the lure... She used to run with another F.Cheater, Crash... One time it was those two on the line. Tally Ho was called, Maggii went left, Crash went right, Lure went straight!!!!!!!!!

• Congrats! Sounds like everyone had a blast.

Don't count those field cheaters out. My Field Cheater and Veteran Field Cheater ran against a multi BIF Open a couple of months back and beat her. First day went to Sophie and the second went to Rally. For whatever reason the Open seemed to think my field cheaters knew something she didn't and she cheated even worse than them. Makes you want to know what they're thinking sometimes.

• We did get to run 6 month Ayla for practice after you guys left. We were waiting to take her into the fun match when Les said they were about to pull up the course and anyone who wanted to practice had to get down there right now. The course was shortened for practice but the old string had not been taken up yet. Everything was so rushed that we didn't even have a chance to let Ayla watch any other dog run before turning her loose. "Tally ho!" Ayla took off at full speed after the lure. She was really hot but when the lure went over a hill she lost sight. The lure operator couldn't reverse the lure so she didn't know where to go. Would you believe that little squirt figured out that the lure was attached to the string and she followed the old course string up the hill trying to find the lure!!! When she got to the end of the string and didn't see the lure she went back to the fun match. Lawdy mercy that is the smartest Basenji I have ever had. I just hope she isn't too smart for coursing.

• Houston

She does sound so smart. I bet she has so much fun..Tally ho!

• Congrats to all, it was fun running with your kids in KY. Our next AKC will be at the nationals, Xander just needs that last major and Trog one pt. We will just be running the AKC as I volunteered to work the ASFA event instead.

Suggested Topics