Skip to content

ALERT! Breed All About It

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Other breeds similar to Basenjis?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    12k Views
    elbrantE
    I can't listen to that, it would wake my girl up and well... I'm not into a "sing along" just now. ;) I will say that many canines howl and yodel and bay (at the moon, whenever a fire truck passes, etc.). I'm not certain that any one breed is distinctive enough to have a sound all their own, but many a proud owner would probably assert so.
  • Did I finally solve the breed mystery?

    Basenji Talk
    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Awe! He’s a cutie! ❤️ Yes, a B Boy!
  • Which breed is my dog? is he really a basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    S
    @giza1 i sure will
  • What breed makes a good match with the basenji?

    Basenji Talk
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    36k Views
    JannekeJ
    The RR is a bit too big.. Sorry :D Although the Paraoh hound is the same size.. I do like them… And the Podengo Medio.. (sorry no Grande.. ;)) is nice as well. If I could 'just' add a dog without really considering size etc it would be a Pharaoh hound.. or another b.. :D :D
  • Breed all about it: Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    NatalplumN
    And actually that video link I posted is just a 2 minute snippet. They one that aired was the whole show so maybe a half hour.
  • The "perfect" breed

    Basenji Talk
    54
    0 Votes
    54 Posts
    26k Views
    S
    The Evergreen basenji club in Seattle has wonderful lure coursing and rally training. The basenji weekend is Aug is a great way to see b's do all sorts of activities. The dogs doing rally and lurecoursing are my fav…