Skip to content

November park visits!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Dolce Visits The Dog Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    Happy pictures - Dolce certainly had some doggy experiences. What did she make of the hairy Bichons?
  • Dog Park = exhaustion

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    KanangaK
    @thunderbird8588: Kananga, Benji used to run outside through the cat flap when he heard fireworks to investigate :D That is one curious Basenji. :)
  • November snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    13k Views
    JannekeJ
    @myran: Did it happen when his family jewels were examined som Basenji boy´s can be very protective about them.Anyway it doesn´t have to mean anything can be just part of his growing process better luck next time.You know you have a sweet boy who loves the world so do not wreck your head about it. I don't know exactly.. but he had no problems with the judge looking at his teeth. And yes.. I know he's the sweetest in the world.. so I'm not worried about him randomly biting people ;) I just hope he won't learn from this experience that it is ok to growl/snap and will repeat it again…. We will definitly try to put some more energy in ring training again.
  • Roo some images from the Dog Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Great photos…fun for you and your b!
  • Furkids in the park :-)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    MantisM
    They look like they are glued together:)
  • Basenji Park

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    16k Views
    B
    Thanks Mark, welcome to the forum. Put your snow shoes on and trek on down to PA.:D Sadly it's not as nice and colorful at Basenji Park this time of year.:( It's a labor of love and I can't wait for the warm weather to return so I can plant more stuff!:eek: